[Wiki Loves Monuments] discussion on blog about WLM and free licensing

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Sep 2 19:20:40 UTC 2012

Yes, I tried to answer some of the constructive questions there, but
refrained from participating in the less constructive discussions, as the
usual participants there seem to handle that just fine. Very interesting
read though! We got 4000+ visits from that website to wikilovesmonuments.org!

Lodewijk