[Wiki Loves Monuments] [WikimediaMobile] WLM app: create account?

Philip Chang pchang at wikimedia.org
Sun Sep 2 17:02:30 UTC 2012

Hi All,

There is a link to create an account on the login screen, which goes to:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup&uselang=en

Unfortunately we do not yet have a mobile version of Commons, due to many
factors. We wanted to squeeze that in but there wasn't time.

Phil