[Wiki Loves Monuments] Similar banner?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Sep 1 23:11:42 UTC 2012

Hi Nkansah,

something that might be more interesting, is using the fact that a lot of
people will participate. The people who will participate, have shown some
interest in Wikimedia. We usually send them a message on their talkpage,
asking them to fill out a questionnaire - /after/ the contest. You might be
able to do the same with an announcement of your national winners, and do a
call to participate in Wikimedia Ghana at the same time.

Lodewijk