[Wiki Loves Monuments] Similar banner?

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 18:34:14 UTC 2012

I've visited Wikipedia and Meta today and I found the Wiki loves
monument banner on the pages. In addition, the link of the banner goes
to our (Ghana's Commons page).

Please, can we get that after the WLM event to direct EVERY visitor to
wikimedia project sites from Ghana to have a banner display a link to
our Meta Planning page.

We've realized many ghanaians use wikipedia mostly for research.

Showing a banner on those pages every time they visit them will help
rope in more Ghanaians to support Planning Wikimedia Ghana.

What's the work involved? Can anyone help? I've been searching
everywhere on Wikis to learn about that feature, but to no avail. Now I
have it.

Please enlighten me

Rexford,
Ghana