[Wiki Loves Monuments] 3 day weekend in the US

Osmar Valdebenito osmar at wikimediachile.cl
Sat Sep 1 12:10:07 UTC 2012

That's nothing. Chile has its National Holidays on mid-September. 17, 18
and 19 are official holidays... so it will be a long weekend from Saturday
15 to Sunday 23, because most of the people will take free also on 20 and
21.
The start of the spring and a whole week free... perfect time for Wiki
Loves Monuments! ;)