[Wiki Loves Monuments] adm0, adm1....?

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sat Sep 1 11:48:49 UTC 2012

Hi David, Naveen and Paul,

Op 1-9-2012 3:58, David Narvaez schreef:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Jean-Frédéric
> <jeanfrederic.wiki at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Yes, but the database cannot distinguish taht. You have to add the
>> additional data in the Header lists.
>>
>> For example, see
>> <https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_monuments_historiques_de_Lille>
>>
>> {{En-tête de tableau
>> MH|région_iso=fr-o|département_iso=fr-59|commune=[[Lille]]}}
>>
>> with region_iso is mapped to adm1&  département_iso to adm2 by the
>> harvesting bot.
> Could somebody add the "provincia" field of the "Fila PCN" template as
> adm2 to have panamanian monuments grouped by province in the app?
> Thanks in advance.
No, I can't do that, but what I did do is add the prov-iso field as
"adm1". Add the codes at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:PA#Current_codes and the mobile
app will pick it up.
I did a sample edit at
https://es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Anexo:Monumentos_Históricos_de_Panamá
. Can you do the rest?

(diff at https://fisheye.toolserver.org/changelog/erfgoed?cs=932)

Op 31-8-2012 23:32, Naveen Francis schreef:
> Maarten,
>
> Can you split India monument database into states ?
> Now it is one huge list now
Looks like I already got the information, but it was just not included
in the main table. Fixed now. Might take some time to show up in the
mobile app

(diff at https://fisheye.toolserver.org/changelog/erfgoed?cs=933)

Op 31-8-2012 23:35, Paul Selitskas schreef:
> Belarusian lists are uploaded into the DB without administrative
> divisions distinction. But we have all lists divided by first-
> (vobłaść) and second-level (rajon) divisions. :(
We can fix that. Let's add a vobłaść-iso to include the first level (see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:BY). This only needs to be
added to your header template.
What's rajon in be-x-old? I now added it as "rajon", but you probably
want to use a local name in the template. I can add that to the bot too.
You only have to add that to the header template too.

(diff at https://fisheye.toolserver.org/changelog/erfgoed?cs=934 in a
moment)

Maarten