[Wiki Loves Monuments] from Russia with results

Анастасия Львова stasielvova at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 22:45:22 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:05 AM, Tomasz W. Kozłowski
<odder.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 31 October 2012 22:49, Анастасия Львова wrote:
>> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_winners#Russia)
> I am glad you are alive.
It's because of Halloween night... Trick-or-treat.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> while the nominations were not submitted according to procedure, I will
> (considering the quickly approaching deadline) assume this as your official
> nominations.
thanks...

> Could you please also send me a short summary of the judging process (1
> sentence) and a list of the jury members?
We used a team of regional coordinators (experienced Wikipedians), who
view uploaded photos and compiled preliminary lists, which, after
discussion, were combined. After the unification of the list in a
single short-list it has been made a simple voting of the team's
members. The competition hadn't task to break images between
nominations or rank them; that made the task more  simplified.
The team members that were including in judging: Wikipedia users
AndyVolykhov, Artem Korzhimanov, Butko, Dimetr, Insider, Putnik,
Stauffenberg, Lvova, Rave, Kaganer

--
regards,
Lvova Anastasia