[Wiki Loves Monuments] Gathering of WLM activists in Lipsia / Leipzig at the "Denkmal - fair"

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Wed Oct 31 11:00:11 UTC 2012

Hello,

we have all worked hard throughout Wiki loves monuments 2012. Now is the
time to gather together and celebrate our project. Apparently
Leipzig<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Denkmal_Leipzig>wil
be one of the hot spots to do so: November 22nd benefiting the German
award ceremony organizers and activists from Austria, Southern Tirol,
Slovakia and Germany are heading for Leipzig.

If You like to join the meeting please list yourself
here<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Denkmal_Leipzig#Teilnehmer>
.

best regards
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de