[Wiki Loves Monuments] Translation of the survey and the invitation

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:37:13 UTC 2012

Hi there,
this is just to inform you that 6 additional messages have been added
to the Wiki Loves Monuments survey, and they too need to be translated
into your languages (currently: Czech, Danish, Estonian, Hebrew,
Malayalam, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin script), Swedish,
Tagalog, Ukrainian, Italian and French).

You can have a look at the full translation statistics for the survey
at <https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:MessageGroupStats&language=pl&group=tsint-wlmsurvey>.

Additionaly, the thank you message that we will be sending out to the
users has been translated only into the following languages:
Belarusian, Belarusian (Taraskievica ortography), Catalan, Czech,
Danish, English, Spanish, Estonian, French, Italian, Russian, Serbian
(Cyrillic script), Serbian (Latin script), Swedish and Tagalog). The
rest of the languages /do not/ have a translated version of the
message, and the users will have to use the English one.

I have received the full list of Wiki Loves Monuments 2012
participants today, and will start sending out the thank you message
tomorrow, October 26, at 15:00 (UTC). This is a hard deadline (because
we're already late), so please, please make sure to have the message
and the survey translated into your language by that time.

Thanks in advance,
--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]