[Wiki Loves Monuments] Translation of the thank-you and survey invitation message

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:35:59 UTC 2012

On 24/10/12 14:59, Paul Selitskas wrote:
> There is something wrong with 'be' and 'be-tarask'. In 'be', the
> introduction is not translated, and in 'be-tarask', country names are
> in English.

Well found, Paul! This is the kind of things we should catch now and now
when running live.

The issue appears because CLDR doesn't define country names in
be-tarask, and both be and be-tarask have a fallback of English.
What's the expected behavior? Should be-tarask fallback to be ?

Note: the same happens with sr-el, if English names are wrong, you
should define what should be shown.