[Wiki Loves Monuments] Translation of the thank-you and survey invitation message

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Oct 24 09:11:03 UTC 2012

Seems good, thank you!

I assume that if no translation is provided, the default will fall to
English? In that case, it is no disaster if it is not translated.

All:
However, if you would like to improve/add translations in your language you
can do so here:
https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:MessageGroupStats&group=tsint-wlmsurvey

Please note that for Afrikaans, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Luxembourgish,
Norwegian, Slovakian, Swahili, Tamil and Telugu the translations are not
complete at all and need more work before they can actually be used.

Best,
Lodewijk