[Wiki Loves Monuments] Top10 from Ukraine

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Oct 23 21:07:12 UTC 2012

Hi Andrij,

Thanks for the winners. I will send an overview of the situation shortly on
this mailing list. (for the record: if other countries want to share their
nominees, please also submit them by emailing me directly to ensure they
actually arrive).

Andrij, could you also please send:

* A summary of roughly 1 sentence of your judging process (jury or public
voting, how many rounds, how many images in the rounds, was there a
scrutiny etc.)
* A list of your jury members

Thanks!

Lodewijk