[Wiki Loves Monuments] Several unanswered questions

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Oct 22 08:22:57 UTC 2012

Hey,

I actually doubt that it would be helpful to answer all of them. Going
through it to find the most helpful feedback and summarize that would
probably be more helpful for the evaluation. If you could link to such
summary from
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Evaluation
(I
hope someone can nicely layout that and make it work in the rest of the
framework :) ) we could also link other evaluation resources from there.

Personally I didn't know about this page... We have too many different
communication channels :)

Lodewijk