[Wiki Loves Monuments] Survey translation request

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 11:48:17 UTC 2012

On 19/10/12 18:51, Platonides wrote:
> On 19/10/12 13:46, Paul Selitskas wrote:
>> I'm sorry, is GENDER supported in the survey?
>
> Not natively, but per a previous request, I will try to implement it for
> the survey, so you can assume it is supported.
>
> As a reminder, the feature[1] works by adding a text like:
> {{GENDER:|male text|female text|text for unspecified}}
>
> (if no unspecified/neutral text is provided, I will default to 'male')
>
> 1- https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Gender

I implemented it last night. You can view it on action for the languages
that have used it (only Polish so far).
Although it should work on all survey fields, you should test that it
indeeds works properly there.

The gender implementation requires CSS, but it will nicely fallback to
always showing the neutral form if javascript is not enabled.

Please test that the gender switching code works properly on your
browser: http://toolserver.org/~platonides/gendertest/

Regards