[Wiki Loves Monuments] How about having a touring exhibition with the winning photographs? Name us Your exhibition site!

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Fri Oct 19 20:10:49 UTC 2012

hello,

just give me some time to have our GLAM conference next week and I will
back with wiki loves monuments again. I am so happy to find out all the
good news coming back from my 3 weeks off line session!!

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de