[Wiki Loves Monuments] Translation of the thank-you and survey invitation message

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:45:29 UTC 2012

It seems that language links on top of the page link to last year templates. Maybe somebody could change the template used in this page?

I've translated into Spanish the 2012 message in https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:WLM_2012_thank_you/es

I hope that it'd be OK. If not, please, tell me.

Santi (Millars)