[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendars 2012

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:37:03 UTC 2012

On 12 October 2012 19:05, Racso wrote:

> According to [1], the deadline was on October 31. Can you (or someone else)
> please confirm the exact date? I hope we can publish the results far before
> those dates, but just in case...

There is no just in case, you /have/ to publish your results before
that date, or there will be trouble in getting the decision of the
international jury in time, getting the calendars published &
delivered on time, etc. We have experienced that snowballing effect
last year, and there is no way this can happen again.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]