[Wiki Loves Monuments] News about the judging tool

Ynhockey ynhockey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 21:59:00 UTC 2012

Update: A few people requested the ability to sort images by rating and
other sorting. Unfortunately I haven't had time to implement this properly,
but I created a GET variable called order, which you can use to sort images
in the 2nd level. The fields are: title, id, serial, img_width, img_height,
img_minor_mime, img_user_text, img_timestamp, img_rating, ratings_count.

—Yan.