[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 officially broke world record

Racso racso at colombia.com
Tue Oct 9 15:08:09 UTC 2012

Awesome :) Congratulations to everyone! Now, let's break it again :D

Just a quick though: isn't there a way to "give" (not sure about which
would be the right verb here) the record to the "Wiki Loves Monuments
Organizers (Worldwide)"? While I'm very happy with it being "given" to WM
Nederland (Nederlands), I would be even happier if it could be "given" to
all the organizing teams at the same time (I'm only talking about the
record registry; obviously, if some kind of certificate or trophie is
given, I guess it has to be at a single place at once). If it's not
possible for the 2011 record, would it be for the 2012 (which we know we
will get :D) one?