[Wiki Loves Monuments] News about the judging tool

Ynhockey ynhockey at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:48:09 UTC 2012

Small update:

I have created a page for recalculating your country's image ratings. This
is necessary for those countries where one or more of the judges clicks on
"update" more than once before that bug was fixed, so some images might
have received the same rating twice (or more), making the final rating
incorrect.

*Please don't run this if you don't think you have this problem.*

The utility is here:
http://wlm.wmflabs.org/il/recalculate_ratings.php

Something that might help you decide if you have this problem:
http://wlm.wmflabs.org/il/output.php?order_by=ratings_count&ascdesc=DESC
If the ratings count for some images is greater than the number of judges
you have for example, that means you have this problem.

Cheers,
—Yan (Ynhockey).