[Wiki Loves Monuments] Questions about the Jury Tool and what to do with photos of non listed monuments

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sat Oct 6 21:51:11 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Since being a monument is a precondition, I think they should be
disqualified from the contest - and not even be counted for the total
amount of pictures. If they were uploaded, but do not depict a monument at
all (not even a detail of it) then they should be considered as invalid
submissions, and the template should be removed.

Best,
Lodewijk