[Wiki Loves Monuments] Vandalism by Sreejithk2000

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Fri Oct 5 07:19:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I suggest to have the factual copyright discussion on Wikimedia Commons.
Otherwise it is kind of pointless, because the admins still will not see it
:)

Andrij: I would also suggest to not call this kind of good faith vandalism
- that is highly inappropriate. It may be unconstuctive, not according to
the procedures etc - but you can assume that admins don't "vandalize".

Best,
Lodewijk