[Wiki Loves Monuments] Different identifiers

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:06:46 UTC 2012

On 04/10/12 10:16, Sylvain Machefert wrote:
> Hi all,
> we're finalizing the french press release for the end of the competition
> and wanted to indicate the number of different french monuments which
> had been photographied during this year's WLM. Is there any tool
> available which indicates it ? Looking through Platonides's stats (
> https://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm2012/ ) I couldn't find it, and
> metadata's file available from
> https://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlm2012/ doesn't integrate identifiers.
>
> Thanks !
>
> Sylvain

I have registered 5915 different identifiers given for France on pages
with the template.
Although that includes "identifiers" such as 'Monument historique',
'OUiii', 'PAxxxxx', 'PAbasilique', 'torre eiffel paris',
'LANDESAUSTRALIE', 'Statue', 'webcam', 'Nice', 'Anna Drettakis'... which
are obviously wrong.

I see some Spanish identifiers there, so I need to dig such files and
change their country.

Appearing in the monuments db, I see 5267 different identifiers. But I
think Palissy ids weren't there, so Palissy identifiers would be
excluded in that number.

I can provide you an identifier list, if you wish.

Regards