[Wiki Loves Monuments] Judging system signup

Ynhockey ynhockey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:01:10 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I made a few updates to the tool which should hopefully eliminate the bugs
some people were encountering at the 2nd stage. Please let me know if you
still encounter any bugs with the system.

In addition, it seems that the most requested feature has been an option to
view rated images in the first stage. Because of the feedback, I will try
to implement such an option as soon as possible.

Cheers,
—Yan (User:Ynhockey).