[Wiki Loves Monuments] Europeana GLAM category

Geer Oskam Geer.Oskam at KB.nl
Wed Oct 3 13:42:18 UTC 2012

Hi Racso, ah that's great.

In order to create a virtual exhibition on Europeana with the WLM
photo's we need to roughly select the best photos (a couple of hundreds)
and then ask the public to vote for the best photos through Wikimedia
Commons.

I'd say: the sooner we have added photos to our GLAM monuments category
the better (because then I can start selecting them and asking our
followers to vote for them).

Thank you!

Geer