[Wiki Loves Monuments] Statistics - list of usernames?

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 10:00:15 UTC 2012

On 01/10/12 23:06, Erik Zachte wrote:
> Could you please provide user names, like in earlier years?
>
> Then I can plug the new data file into existing code.
>
> Wikistats works with user names anyway, and later this month, when all
> dumps are in,
>
> we also want to find user names that did not occur earlier on any wiki.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Erik

I use userids for tracking who was each user, because they sometimes
provide different "pretty names" (I show the name they provided in the
page).

There go commons usernames:
> time sql commonswiki_p "SELECT DISTINCT user_name FROM u_platonides_wlm_p.wlm2012 JOIN user ON (user_id=wlm_author) WHERE wlm_source = 'commons';" > wlmUsernames.txt

http://toolserver.org/~platonides/sandbox/wlmUsernames.txt

Or if we restrict to valid submissions (182 users less):
http://toolserver.org/~platonides/sandbox/wlmParticipatingUsernames.txt