[Wiki Loves Monuments] Tool to visualize all photos of a given Monument

Emma Tracanella - WLM Project emma.tracanella at wikimedia.it
Mon Oct 1 11:53:11 UTC 2012

Thanks Platonides :)

We are using your tool also for the first selection of the submitted images.
The evaluation committee asked me if it is possible to view only a
category for a certain id (for instance Category:Images from Wiki
Loves Monuments 2012 in Italy needing check and
country=it&id=00500599)
It would be very useful for them.

Ciao e grazie
Emma