[Wiki Loves Monuments] Running Flickrripper After Sept 30th

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Mon Oct 1 10:14:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

As suggested, we started moving flickr photos into commons last firday. We
moved well over 400 photos between friday and saturday, but we are now
missing photos added to flickr during the weekend so we need another pass
to complete the task.

Before running Flickrripper again I'd need to know: is the {{Wiki Loves
Monuments 2012|pa}} no longer adding the required categories for WLM? If
so, I'd need to add them manually but any botrun to remove pics added to
that category after Sep 30th should not take into account these pics (they
are all from my user, User:DNarvaez, and I did not post any photos on my
behalf).

Thanks.

David E. Narvaez