[Wiki Loves Monuments] Spurious category for photos from WLM Android app

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:10:54 UTC 2012

(crossposting to mobile-l)

Hi all,

the pre-jury Committee of Wiki Loves Monuments Italia told me that the
WLM Android app added the images in a new (spurious) category "Wiki
Loves Monuments Italia 2012 needing check"[1], they fixed it by hand
moving the images to the right cat (I don't know if there is
some other cat like "Pictures uploaded with the WLM app"). Anyways, I
don't know where that category came from, it was the name I initially
used for images uploaded with UploadWizard, but was soon changed to
follow the conventions of the contest.

So, now the category is empty, can we delete it?

Furthermore, the ID of the images uploaded with the app had the first
digit (always a zero) stripped away.

Can somebody help me to fix this problems?

Cristian
[1] http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_Italia_2012_needing_check