[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM México winners awards

Ivan Martínez galaver at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 04:20:14 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Yesterday we had the awards of Wiki Loves Monuments in the Museo
Universitario del Chopo, sponsored by the UNAM. Attended several of the
finalists, as well as guests and media reporters.

In addition to the awards to the winners, sponsored by Fundación Carlos
Slim and UNAM, we put an exhibition with the 10 finalists, same that will
be on a tour of various universities and venues in Mexico City in the next
weeks.

>From minute 5, you can see the note that made the local channel of
Televisa (in Spanish):

http://tvolucion.esmas.com/foro-tv/fratal/198757/siria-se-queda-sin-internet/

Regards!

--
*Atentamente:

Iván Martínez
Presidente
Wikimedia México A.C.
mx.wikimedia.org

Imagina un mundo en donde cada persona del planeta pueda tener acceso libre
a la suma total del conocimiento humano.
Eso es lo que estamos haciendo <http://es.wikipedia.org>. *