[Wiki Loves Monuments] Swiss winners

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:09:31 UTC 2012

Congratulations. Well done!

Santi

Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 00:44:48 +0100
From: valdelli at gmail.com
To: wikilovesmonuments at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Swiss winners

Dear all,
today we had the ceremony for the winners of Wiki Loves Monuments 2012, Swiss contest.

These are the winners: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_winners#Switzerland

Only some remarks:
a) the Swiss contest admitted only one prize per participant. It means that the 10th Swiss place is effectively an 11th place. The selection for the International contest include this photo http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kapellbr%C3%BCcke_in_der_Sonne.jpg and not the photo in the 10th National place

b) in the first 50 places we had 26 participants, it means a good participation of quality

Regards
--
Ilario Valdelli

Wikimedia CH