[Wiki Loves Monuments] IMPORTANT: sending prizes to you - check your address!

Roel Balingit roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph
Tue Nov 20 14:59:44 UTC 2012

I don't know if I have forgotten to acknowledged, but the package to the
Philippines also arrived and we love it. Thank you. Used it as tokens for
our jury.

Roel
WLM-PH

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Racso <racso at colombia.com> wrote:

> I confirm that they arrived correctly *to Colombia* (forgot the country
> name).
>
> Oscar
>
> 2012/11/20 Racso <racso at colombia.com>
>
>> When they arrived, I think I sent a confirmation to the list :( Just in
>> case: I confirm that they arrived correctly.
>>
>> Oscar
>>
>> 2012/11/20 Barbara Fischer <barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de>
>>
>>> Hello activists of Wiki loves monuments!
>>>
>>> as we are going to send You soon 15 copies of the calendar from most
>>> participating countries I do have a valid address, due to the sending of
>>> the notebooks earlier this year. But some are missing
>>>
>>> These are the countries, where I lack the information, that the package
>>> actually reached its destination:
>>>

>>>    - Mexico, Ivan Martinez, second try
>>>    - Columbia, Oscar Gomez
>>>    - South Africa, Isla Haddow Flood c/o  Africa centre
>>>    - Philippines Wikimedia Chapter
>>>    - Norway Harald Groven
>>>    - Canada Beniot Rochon (parcel came back this day 20121120)
>>>    - Switzerland, Chantal Ebongue
>>>    - Poland, Anna Matusiak
>>>    - Ucraine, Wikimedia Chapter
>>>    - Belgium, Romaine
>>>    - Israel, Tomer Ashur
>>>
>>> These are countries where I lack all post information:
>>>
>>> institution or private; Name, familiy name; house street number; town ;
>>> zip code; district, country, office hours; and if possible a phone number
>>>

>>>    - Kenya
>>>    - Slovakia
>>>

>>> Please let me know, if the parcel service has failed, and if so, if you
>>> could suggest an other address.
>>>
>>> best regards
>>>
>>> Barbara Fischer
>>> Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften
>>>
>>> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
>>> Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
>>>
>>> http://wikimedia.de
>>>
>>> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.
>>> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter
>>> der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
>>> Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

*ROEL BALINGIT*
*Treasurer*
*WIKIMEDIA PHILIPPINES*
*G/F Gervacia Center, 152 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, 1229 Makati City
*
*T: +63-2-8123277  | F: +63-2-8127177 | M: +63-917-8807635 *
*W: **www.wikimedia.org.ph | E: roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph*