[Wiki Loves Monuments] International winners

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Nov 20 08:06:55 UTC 2012

Hi all,

the international winners are not known yet. I am currently collecting the
information from the jury. Then the next one or two weeks I will use to
check the validity of all winning pictures thoroughly, prepare a jury
report and press release.

Please make sure to add good short descriptions in *both* the local
language and English to your winning pictures on
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_winners and
ideally a longer description on the image page.

We're currently discussing the exact release date for the results + jury
report. Most likely it will be either 29 November or 3 December. Please
note that this will also mean we will release all nominations etc. If you
have a strong preference for either date, please let me know as soon as
possible.

Best,
Lodewijk