[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for the evaluation of WLM 2012

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:18:29 UTC 2012

Hi there,
a month after the end of the competition, I think it's about time we
start slowly evaluating what was wrong and what was good with the
organisation of the contest.

In order to get some feedback from you, I just set up a dedicated page
on Commons; please write down your opinions about this year's
organisation, and your suggestions for next year(s) at
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Feedback>.

This page will be open until the evaluation meeting that we're
planning to hold in the middle of January, so please take your time;
I'm looking forward to getting as many opinions as possible, and am
not afraid of receiving criticism; it is, after all, the only way we
can move forward and make WLM 2013 even better :-))

In a weeks' time, I am planning to send out an organisers' survey that
Lodewijk wrote about recently, so if you prefer your feedback to
remain anonymous, you'll have a chance to provide it that way (but
we're mostly interested in getting data that could be analysed).  In
any case, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks in advance,
--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]