[Wiki Loves Monuments] UploadWizard ready to start implementing

Maarten Dammers maarten at mdammers.nl
Sun Jul 29 12:16:11 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

This weekend we prepared the UploadWizard so it's ready to start
implementing campaigns:
* The manual is at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Upload_campaigns
please use it, improve it and ask questions if things are not clear
* The manual contains how to create a campaign, what templates to
translate, how to create the different templates, a long list of
campaign templates which should turn blue, things we need to do when we
start WLM and when it end and a link to the open bugs
* We changed lat years campaigns to confirm with the new standard. If
your country participated last year you should check if your
UploadWizard is still fully functional
* https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012
was created based on last year and updated to include the new countries.
More translations would be nice
* The category tree at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Images_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012
has been created
* You can update
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_country_logos
to show a different logo for you country

That should keep you busy ;-)

Maarten