[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM merchandise

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Wed Jul 25 13:39:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

in addition to this email on the mailinglist I have been emailing
individually every one we do have on our list to ask for detailed shipping
adresses. Please do make sure that the information is provided in time (by
the 8th of August). If You want to make sure that, the post mail address is
communicated safely please answer to barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de and not
on this list.

The data need is

Institution

Name of person in charge

Street and House number or PO box

Zip Code

Town - Country - State

To be able to order the T-Shirts please make sure that we learn how many
t_shirts you will need and the sizes in amounts you will prefer.

best regards

Barbara
2012/7/18 Cyriel Brusse <cyriel at wmnederland.nl>

> Hi everyone!
>
> At the moment we are working on a collaboration with the Wikimedia
> Foundation to get some goodies and merchandise internationally produced.
> The production of larger amounts is cheaper then small amounts and would be
> available for all participating countries. We are looking into getting
> pens, buttons, stickers and maybe t-shirts: off course it will be up to you
> what you would like to order for you specific country.
> The costs would be limited to production costs: the WMF likes to support
> WLM, by taking care of the shipping costs.
>
> In order for us (Barbara Fischer and me) to contact the person(s) of the
> organizing chapters directly about this, please make sure you're contact
> information on Commons<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Communication>is up to date.
>
> The countries that have not yet provided their full contact information
> (please add an individual contact for communication purposes) are:
> * Andorra
> * Armenia
> * Austria
> * Belgium & Luxembourg
> * Bolivia
> * Canada
> * Colombia
> * Czeck Republic
> * Germany
> * India
> * Israel
> * Kazakhstan
> * Mexico
> * Netherlands
> * Norway
> * Portugal
> * Romania
> * Russia
> * Serbia
> * Slovenia
> * Switzerland
> * Ukraine
> * United Kingdom (?)
> * Venezuela
>
> Vriendelijke groet,
> Cyriel Brusse - Wikimedia Nederland

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de