[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM merchandise

Cyriel Brusse cyriel at wmnederland.nl
Wed Jul 18 14:37:54 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

At the moment we are working on a collaboration with the Wikimedia
Foundation to get some goodies and merchandise internationally produced.
The production of larger amounts is cheaper then small amounts and would be
available for all participating countries. We are looking into getting
pens, buttons, stickers and maybe t-shirts: off course it will be up to you
what you would like to order for you specific country.
The costs would be limited to production costs: the WMF likes to support
WLM, by taking care of the shipping costs.

In order for us (Barbara Fischer and me) to contact the person(s) of the
organizing chapters directly about this, please make sure you're contact
information on Commons<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Communication>is
up to date.

The countries that have not yet provided their full contact information
(please add an individual contact for communication purposes) are:
* Andorra
* Armenia
* Austria
* Belgium & Luxembourg