[Wiki Loves Monuments] Upload wizard

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:43:37 UTC 2012

Els,
I don't think that we should say that because if someone has taken the
trouble to reach this upload page, we certainly don't want to discourage
them from uploading or ask them to wait until september. I do think we
should somehow signal that we are approaching the next round of the
contest. We are grateful for all uploads of cultural heritage images,
whether these are inside the month of september or not.

Jane