[Wiki Loves Monuments] Info from Macedonia

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Sat Jul 14 15:30:29 UTC 2012

Hello Vasilka,

great that you would like to participate. please have a look on our project
site: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012.
Of special interest might be the information on lists and uploading.
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_upload
Here is where You should find most of the information you'll need to get
started. please feel free to use the "edit" button to update your
information.

please do not hesitate to ask questions when they occur.

a warm welcome and kind regards

Barbara Fischer (WMDE)

2012/7/14 Dimitrovska Vasilka <dimitrovskav at yahoo.com>

> Dear friends,
>
> I would like to be part of this group, since I am planning tо start Wiki
> Loves Monuments in the Republic of Macedonia.
> Maybe I will need your help from time to time, because this is going to be
> first time I shall try to organize this event in my country.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Vasilka
>
> ---------------------------
> *Dimitrovska Vasilka*
> M. Sci. in archaeology, professional tourist guide
> Institute of History and Archaeology
> "Goce Delcev" University, Štip
>
> *My web pages*
> *
> *
>  *
> *Web: http://arheo.com.mk
> Twitter: @Arheoblog <https://twitter.com/#!/Arheoblog>
>
> gsm: + 389 75 566 780 ; + 389 77 524 987

Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de