[Wiki Loves Monuments] Meeting up at Wikimania?

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Jul 5 13:32:25 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was wondering, would there be any interest:

* To have a joint WLM dinner somewhere in DC?
* or rather have a day time meeting of 1-2 hour during the hacking days

Just to be excited together and see what lies ahead :)

Besides that, I'd like to ask everyone to meet in the GRAND BALLROOM on
Friday, July 13 in the break of 14:30 (right after the Wiki Loves Monuments
presentations) to make a group photo on the stage of everyone who helps
organize Wiki Loves Monuments in one way or another! I don't expect this to
take more than 10 minutes, so lets plan to make the photo at 14:45. (lets
hope other sessions won't extend too long into the break)

Please feel free to forward to other wlm lists (lets not spam the wikimania
list right now though).