[Wiki Loves Monuments] Closing the participants' survey (at last)

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 06:52:50 UTC 2012

Hi there,
this is just to inform you that we will be closing the participants'
survey with the end of the year, that is on 23:59 UTC, December 31,
2012 -- so if there is anyone that is still waiting with adding his or
her answers to the survey, I ask you not to wait too long :-))

I have been thinking about closing the survey for the past month or
so, but unbelievably, we are still receiving new replies every day!
There have been over 1,750 replies so far, but we'll need to set the
closing date anyway, so I decided it to be December 31.

The survey is available at
<http://toolserver.org/~platonides/wlmsurvey/wlm2012.php>.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski