[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM calendar

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Tue Dec 4 13:26:51 UTC 2012

Hi Santi,

Lodewijk is collecting the addresses of the winners. WMNL will send all
calendars to the international winners. This makes it easier for all of us.

best regards
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de