[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM calendar

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 09:41:14 UTC 2012

We have the dates (name, address) of 7th place because we sent him the third prize of WLM Spain. He lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Who should know his info? I prefer not write it here (in a public list). Should I send it to Barbara, to WLM USA, to Lodewijk?

The address that I put here (Jorge's address) is a private address. I think that in these cases, when someone forward an e-mail it would be better to delete personal data. Could anybody delete it from archives? Or is it not possible?

Santi