[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM calendar

Barbara Fischer barbara.fischer at wikimedia.de
Tue Dec 4 08:18:08 UTC 2012

Hello Santi,

 everybody at the list: allright. I will anyhow go through the orders with
the printer. So it is good if I know what You ordered.

@ Santi: Please let inform the American Chapter and me about the US-winner,
and all contact info You might have on him or her.
I will alter the address for the calendars going to Spain..

thanks / abrazo
Barbara Fischer
Kuratorin für Kulturpartnerschaften

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de