[Wiki Loves Monuments] And the winner is...

Santiago Navarro Sanz wikimillars at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:20:28 UTC 2012

Congratulations to everybody and thanks a lot!

I think that this year WLM has been a total succesful contest. I guess that we already can launch a press release, can we?

In WLM Spain we are very happy. After so many problems during 2012, we could launch the contest and the quality of Spanish finalist was higher than last year. We hope to improve these results next year, why not?

Best regards! And thank you for your time and work, and thank you also to every participants and people in organization (local and international one)

Santi (aka Millars)