[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM evaluation and 2012

Tomasz Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:17:03 UTC 2011

Hello there!

In order to prepare myself for our meeting in Amsterdam this Thursday,
for the past two days I've been going through the archives of our
mailing list. I had no idea that there were over 2160 messages (this one
being 2163rd) sent via this mailing list, with 560 having been sent in
September alone!

I tried to collect all the issues, ideas and common problems brought at
the mailing list in the Etherpad at
<http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/WLM-2011-summary>. Of course, I might
have overlooked something, so please take a peek at the list of things
that might (but do not necessarily have to) be brought at the meeting --
and please feel free to add any topic you might find interesting
yourself & edit the Etherpad at will; this is Wikimedia after all.

The pad will probably be heavily edited during the meeting -- so if you
are going to have a few spare minutes on Thursday, please consider
joining us on the Etherpad (there is a small chat at the right of the
page) or on our IRC channel #wikilovesmonuments on Freenode. For those
that won't be able to do that, notes will be taken and uploaded to
Wikimedia Commons -- so you could all be involved in the discussion to come.

I am looking forward to our meeting in Amsterdam and am hoping for an
inspiring and useful evaluation of (the international aspects of) the
project we have all been so heavily working on in the past few months.

Cheers,
--
Tomasz Kozłowski | [[user:odder]]