[Wiki Loves Monuments] the long awaited organizational survey - please everybody fill in!

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Nov 24 23:32:23 UTC 2011

Hi all,

once upon a time, we promised that there would be an extensive survey
asking for your feedback regarding the organizing of Wiki Loves Monuments.
The time is now! Please find it on
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEVnT250QUxnY0hqbFJUVUFMWHozOGc6MQ#gid=0
.
It is quite long (and thorough) however, so take your time for it. I
sincerely hope someone from each country will fill it in, but also that
multiple people from many countries will fill it in.

It is not necessary you were an organizer, but it would be nice if you were
involved in /some/ way. Please limit your answer length so the answers are
still analyzable. Long replies fit best on this mailing list.

Please fill in before coming Monday. I know it is a short time period, but
I would like to be able to analyze the feedback before our meeting next
week.

Thanks a lot,