[Wiki Loves Monuments] Most popular monuments in Europe

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Wed Nov 9 20:28:56 UTC 2011

http://wlm.ruwiki.net/heritage

> But our most popular monument isn't the most popular already, as I see.

Just to make it clear for those who are not yet fluent in Russian: The
most photographed monument for WLM Russia 2011 was the Church of the Savior
on Blood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Savior_on_Blood, 113
pictures), closely followed by the Saint Isaac's Cathedral
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Isaac%27s_Cathedral , 111). Btw just
noticed that both articles badly need citations and copyediting, I will
work on them tomorrow.

Cheers
Yaroslav