[Wiki Loves Monuments] How Wiki Loves Monuments is organized

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:40:43 UTC 2011

On 18.05.2011 21:23, Lodewijk wrote:
> Hi Ilario,
>
> just changing the topic a bit to make sure discussions dont get
> confusing.
>
> Wiki Loves Monuments is a contest with a federative model. Every
> country will organize their national contest, and will submit their
> top-10 to the European contest. Depending on what works best in your
> country, you can put the focus a bit more on one or on the other in
> your communication.
>
> You can probably find some helpful information on the concept page on
> Wikimedia Commons:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/Concept .
> This page is not updated after Berlin, so I appreciate any help there
> from participants.
>
> I hope this answers your question, Ilario?
>
> Best,
>
> Lodewijk

Ok,
sorry, I have miss this section.

It would be good to understand if the European event will have place
closest to the national ones or after some months.

The ceremony of national events will take place in November, the
European probably in January 2012.

If the answer is positive we can plan this participation in a different
way because it could be managed with the fundraising 2012.

Ilario