[Wiki Loves Monuments] Europa Nostra awards

GoEthe.wiki goethe.wiki at gmail.com
Sun May 15 18:41:35 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to say that I really enjoyed meeting many of you
in Berlin this weekend and apologize for leaving without saying goodbye. I
was expecting to meet up with you on Friday after dinner in the hostel, but
that didn't happen and when I left Saturday everyone was still asleep.

With that said, I am looking forward to seeing the Europa Nostra article
coming out soon. As I was browsing through their website, I came across
this: http://www.europanostra.org/apply-for-an-award-2012/

I think we should really consider applying for this in category 4: *EDUCATION,
TRAINING and AWARENESS-RAISING *. The deadline is October 1st, so we have
until the end of the contest to write this up.

The award is 10000€ which could be used to cover our costs if needed or
cover costs of next years contest.

The application form is quite extensive, but I am sure that if we make it
wiki-style and use the material we have already produced, it will not be
that hard.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Gonçalo